Friday, November 12, 2010

My Heart

I needed a break from making Christmas cards so today's card is a Valentine. I need to start making these anyway as I intend on donating some to Operation Write Home. The deadline is January 7 and since there are two major holidays in between the sooner I get started the better. This Pure Innocence is a digital one but I'm hoping My Favorite Things decides to make it into a clear stamp. I printed the image onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock and then did a combo of paper piecing and coloring with Copic markers to get her all prettied up.  And don't you love this paper?  I'm so excited that My Mind's Eye is now making a 6x6 pad since I've always been such a huge fan of their products. 


Products: Heather Ellis digital stamp, My Favorite Things Die-namics, PTI cs, felt and buttons, American Crafts and Fancy Pants ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E02; Hair-E31, E33, E35, E37; Shoes-R11, R20, R22
This has to be short and sweet today. I hope all is well with you and your family. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. This is so, so cute Nancy...her paper pieced heart and dress look perfect!
    And I totally agree about the 6x6MME pads, it's about time they jumped on that bandwagon! :)

    ReplyDelete