Sunday, May 10, 2015

Proverbs 31:25

Today's card is for the Viva la Verve May Week 2 sketch and since I used florals I am also submitting it for the Verve Let it Bloom May Inspiration challenge.


I stamped the Verve Proverbs 31:25 sentiment onto white cardstock using Blueberry ink then followed the sketch closely using flowers for the circle elements. The flowers and leaves were cut from patterned paper with the Loopy Blooms die set. A few enamel dots provided a few more embellishments for a clean and simple card.

Products: Verve stamp and dies, American Crafts dp, My Mind's Eye dp and enamel dots, PTI cs, MFT cs and ink

I wish all of you mothers and grandmothers a blessed Mother's Day.




My Sale Page.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the colors and the flowers.
    I hope you had a Blessed Mother's Day also, I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! I love how you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is positively fabulous! Love how the colors just pop!

    ReplyDelete