It's time for another TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas and Wendy is our hostess for this rotation with a sketch challenge. The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required. See full details at the end of this post.
After cutting the tag (free cut files are available) I prepared with strips of patterned and stamped the sentiment from the Hang in There Baby set directly onto the tag patterned paper from the Doodlebug. After stamping and coloring the image from the Space Cadet set, I colored with Copic Makers and fussy cut out. After attaching the image to the tag with foam tape, I added a small piece of Hemptique Cord in the tag hole and attached it to the background panel with foam tape. All the patterned paper came from the Doodlebug Boys Only pad.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, Doodlebug dp, PTI cs, My Mind's Eye and Doodelbug enamel dots, MFT ink and cs, Copic Markers
Copics: BG0000, BG000, BG01, YG0000, YG01, YG13, YR01, YR12, YR14, B32, B34, B39
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers or other message board use keyword TCPTUES290. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EST before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.