Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Warm and Sweet

***Please scroll down to see today's The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek***


Today's card features a tag for the current Tag You're It Challenge (#21).


I cut out the tag from white cardstock using the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo I die and stamped the sentiment from the Lil Inker Designs Coffee Cozies set at the bottom. I stamped the coffee cup and top onto patterned papers and then cut out with the matching pieces from the Coffee Cozy Die set. I cut out the cozy from even more patterned paper also using one of the dies from the same set. After adding a punched heart to the cozy I put together all the pieces, attached to the tag with foam tape and wrapped lime green cording around it securing with a button. I prepared the background with a strip of patterned paper from the American Crafts True Stories pad and attached the tag to it with foam tape. I then added a mini paper clip to the top of the tag and a couple of enamel dots for embellishments.

Products: Lil Inker Designs stamps and dies, American Crafts dp, PTI cs, Hemptique cord, Doodlebug enamel dots and clip, Pretty Pink Posh die, Simon Says ink





My Sale Page.


7 comments:

  1. oh, love, love, love this, thanks so much for joining us at Tag yOu're It Challenge, love that you added some java love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coffee cozy! A great take on Erin's inspiration! Thank you for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on Erin's tag--love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty love the colorfullness. Glad you joined us over at tag you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy I love this clean and crisp tag! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete