Saturday, May 23, 2015

{The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peeks} Spotlight on CutUps


I'm back with another The Cat's Pajamas sneak peeks. Today The Cat Pack are spotlighting the new CutUps for this release.


Since I adore the Take Flight stamp set I decided to use it again. I cut the Stitched Fly CutUps twice and then glued them together and then added a patterned paper backing from the Kaisercraft Shine On pad. I stamped the sentiment inside it and then attached to the background panel. The scallop underneath actually came as part of the paper pad. I stamped one of the birds using Simon Says Black ink and then cut out with the matching Bird Friends die. I also cut a star from the 3x3 Stars CutUps from white cardstock and wrapped with gold thread. Both the bird and star were attached using foam tape and I finished it up with a few enamel dots. 

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, Kaisercraft dp, PTI cs, Doodlebug enamel dots, Simon Says ink




Here are some details you need to know:

1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday,  May 26.



2. Are you IN IT TO WIN IT? For a chance to win your choice of new CutUps set, leave a comment on each of the sneak peek posts, including The Cat's Pajamas blog . A winner will be randomly drawn and will be announced on the TCP Facebook Page the following day. Here are the other Cat Pack participants:  LisaJessieTammyWendyB

3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, May 25 from 8-10pm EDT.


And here are the new products I used today:






My Sale Page.

15 comments:

  1. A very nice card Nancy. I love the yellow , makes the bird really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Nancy! I love the black and yellow combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Nancy! I love the black and yellow combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, this card is so stunning. I really love that die, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this awesome CutUp and your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo! You have the best card designs!

    ReplyDelete