Sunday, May 17, 2015

Psalm 31:24

Today's card is for the Viva la Verve May Week 3 sketch and since I used florals I am also submitting it for the Verve Let it Bloom May Inspiration challenge.


I stamped the Psalm 31:24 verse from the Scripture Medley 1 set onto a subtle patterned paper cut with a MFT die. I then stamped the flower from the Happy Place set onto Copics X-Press It and cut out with the matching die from the Happy Doodles die set and attached it to the sentiment panel with foam tape. The small flower from the Making a Statement set was stamped onto orange cardstock and then cut out with the matching die from the Loopy Blooms dies. All the patterned paper came from the Simple Stories DIY Boutique pad.

Products: Verve stamps and Dies, Simple Stories dp, PTI cs Doodlebug enamel dots, MFT die, Simon Says ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Flower-YR01, YR12, YR14, RV11,, RV14, RV17; Stem/Leaves-YG0000, YG01, YG13, B0000, B000, B01, B04


I need to take this bible verse to heart. I am normally a half glass full kind of woman but lately the world has been testing me. I am glad that I have my faith as I don't know how I could get through difficult times without having God to lean on.




My Sale Page.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card... love the bright color palette you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love that pop of orange against the neutral sentiment panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this! Love the colors and the stamps used!

    ReplyDelete