Monday, May 25, 2015

{The Cat's Pajamas New Release Blog Hop and TCP Tuesday}



It is release day for The Cat's Pajamas! All five of the new stamp sets, four fabulous new Cutups dies and two new Cutables are available now in The Cat's Pajamas shop. Don't forget that the Stitched Clouds are free with a $65 purchase.

We are celebrating with a release blog hop.  I am first on the blog hop so you are in the right place.


It is also time for TCP Tuesday. I am your hostess for this two week rotation with the easiest of challenges - Anything Goes.  See the full details on The Cat's Pajamas blog.


I used the Take Flight set once again. I stamped one of the birds with Blueberry ink and a bird house with Daffodil Delight and then cut out with the matching Bird Friends and Birdhouses dies. I cut the frame from Blueberry cardstock using the Stitched Fly CutUps twice, cut out the word and then glued them together for more dimension. I attached to a patterned paper backing from the American Crafts True Stories pad. I stamped the sentiment inside it and then added the bird and birdhouse using foam tape. 

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, American Crafts dp, PTI cs, MFT cs and ink, Stampin' Up ink

I hope you have enjoyed all the sneak peeks, chatting and the shopping over the past week! To continue the blog hop, please pop on over to Lori's blog.  




My Sale Page.


8 comments:

  1. Very cute--I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how versatile that "fly" cutup die is. Darling card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Nancy! LOVE the bold colors in those flowers, and the layout it fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Nancy!! I love the bold colors and your wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, this card is amazing! Love that sweet little bird house!

    ReplyDelete