Tuesday, June 24, 2014

C.C. Designs Review - Shelby

****This is my second post for the day. Please scroll down for my TCP Inspiration Challenge post.****


It's review time on the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the June release stamps. And just in time too as the July release is just days away!

Today's card features Shelby from the Pollycraft collection. I cut the image out with Spellbinders Nestabilities and then colored with Copic Markers drawing in a bit of sand at her feet. I combined her with papers from an older Echo Park pad. The sentiment from the AmyR Oh So Beachy set was stamped with Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana ink. I added Doodlebug Enamel Dots to finish it up.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps, Echo Park dp, PTI cs, doodlebug Enamel Dots, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Memento and Stampin' Up inks, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R11; Hair-Y11, Y21, YR23; Bathing Suit/Flip Flops-R00, R01, R02; Shell-W00, E81, R00; Beach Ball and Pail-Y0000, Y11, Y21, B0000, B000, B01, YG0000, YG01, YG13; Turtle-YG0000, YG01, YG13

See the C.C. Designs blog for more review projects.



My Sale Page.

1 comment: