Monday, June 23, 2014

Hello Friend

Hello Monday! Today's card is for the Reverse Confetti June Color Challenge. What a gorgeous color combo of red, yellow and aqua. Aqua is my go to color. It seems to be one of those colors that goes with every other color.


For a change of pace, I offset the background panel onto the card base. I also cut the tag from the  same Hawaiian Shores cardstock using the Reverse Confetti Tag Me set and then cut the smaller one from Doodlebug patterned paper. I secured them together with a bit of yellow ribbon. I cut the the double ended banner using a piece from the Love Note set and then stamped the sentiment from the Peacock Pretties stamp set. The heart was also cut from the Love Note set and the arrow with the Reverse Confetti Arrow dieI finished up with a trio Lawn Fawn flower sequins.    


Products: Reverse Confetti stamp and dies, Doodlebug and Simple Stories dp, PTI and Bazzill cs, American Crafts ribbon, Lawn Fawn sequins, Simon Says ink

Have a great week! As always, thank you for visiting my little corner.
 

My Sale Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment