Tuesday, June 10, 2014

{The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek} Play Ball



Welcome to Day 2 of The Cat's Pajamas sneak peeks! Today we are showcasing the Play Ball set featuring the big eared bunny.

I used the new Step Out Cutables to create the card base from kraft cardstock and the mats from the Glitz Design Dapper Dan pad. I also used the matching Cutables Play Ball set in my Silhouette to cut out the bunny, baseballs, base and two of the sentiments from Copic X Press It cardstock. Fantastic for those of you who do not like to fussy cut! After stamping the images and sentiments onto the cut outs I colored with Copic Markers. I stamped another one of the sentiments from the set onto a banner cut with the Easy Rosette CutUps. Although I am not much of a baseball fan I went all out with the theme. I chose kraft colors to represent the infield, the grass in the outfield (cut with the Grass CutUps), the woodgrain paper to represent the wood bat (Louisville Slugger style) and the red white and blue stars (cut with the 3x3 Stars CutUps and anchored with white enamel dots) since baseball is considered the great American past time. It might be a bit of a stretch but I think the "steps" represent bleacher seating. I love the Step Out card base because you can turn it in other directions for a completly different layout.


There is even a "surprise" sentiment on one of the step outs.


When folded the card fits in an A2 size envelope.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, CutUps and Cutables, Glitz Design dp, PTI cs and button, Teresa Collins enamel dots, Copic Marker
Copics: Bunny-E50, E51, E53, W00, E81, C00, C1, C3; Bat-E81, E84; Baseballs and Diamond-W00, E81

Here are some details you need to know:

1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday, June 17.


2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoaststampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.


3. The Pajama Party is tonight Monday, June 16 from 8-10pm EDT.



Here are the other Cat Pack participants:  Kelli, Noelle, Wendy, Lisa, Lori, Jessie   
And our Swanky Stampers: Kyra,Christine, Brenda

And here are the new products I used today:

  

My Sale Page.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it's SO fabulous Nancy! I wish I had a silhouette so bad it hurts--when I see all the awesomeness you can do with already fabulous TCP stamps using the new and amazing Cutables, I'm just plain envious. This is going to delight whomever is blessed to receive it! A total home run creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, Nancy. love how you used the new cutable. great details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Step out card! Love all the details you added. I agree, you hit this one outa the park!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea to give it the feeling of bleachers Nancy! It’s a great baseball design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Nancy! Love all the little details you incorporated into the design.

    ReplyDelete