Thursday, June 19, 2014

You are Awesome

Good morning. I haven't had many chances to create a card for a challenge in a while. The other night I couldn't sleep so I got busy at my craft table and I actually made three cards. Today I'm sharing the one I did for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge

I had some fun with the Cuteasaurus set which has been in my not yet used box for a while. I paper pieced the main body of the dinosaur and colored the spikes with Copic markers and then fussy cut out.  I stamped the palm tree twice, colored the trunks with Copics and then fussy cut out them out as well. I then stamped the leaves portion of the image onto patterned paper, cut out and then secured over the original image with a mini brad, using dimensional dots for a 3d effect. I attached everything onto a circle cut with a Lil' Inker Designs die. The sentiment was stamped directly onto the background piece which was also cut with a Lil' Inker Designs die. The patterned paper all came from the Pebbles Seen and Noted pad.


Products: Paper Smooches stamps, Pebbles dp, Bazzill and PTI cs, Lil' Inker Designs dies, Memento and Simon Says inks, Copic Markers
Copics: Dinosaur-R11, R14, R17; Tree-E53, E55, E57, W2

I'm thrilled to have something to show for my insomnia besides dark circles under my eyes!

I'm also entering this into Darnell's NBUS challenge.


My Sale Page.

4 comments:

  1. Insomnia. That one I know about. The cutest of cute cards Nancy. Beautiful creating and especially under heavy eye lids.

    Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Nancy! Really excellent considering you were so tired!! Since it came from your NBUS box, I'd love to have you enter it in my NBUS Challenge! There is a button on my side bar that will take you to the link-up post. I hope you sleep better tonight! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Nancy! I'm so glad you threw your cute card into the ring! Thank you for posting my button, too! Enjoy the day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete