Saturday, June 14, 2014

{The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek} Aye,Eye,I



It may be the 6th day of TCP sneak peeks but this was the first card I created for this release.

I really had fun with this one using a combination of the Aye, Eye, I stamp set with the coordinating Under My Hat CutUps. I started out by cutting the image panel using the notebook edge from the Toppers CutUps set and stamped the eyes directly onto it. I cut out the flower with one of the dies then stamped it with yellow ink and black for the center. After cutting out the various other pieces from various colors of cardstock, I placed the hat at a jaunty angle, then the flower, mustache and monocle. I attached the piece to the background paper using a paper clip, then stamped the sentiment and added a couple of sequins. The patterned paper all came from the American Crafts Plus One pad.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, American Crafts dp, Ki Memories paper clip, Darice sequins, Stampin' Up and Simon Says inks

Here are some details you need to know:

1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday, June 17.


2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoaststampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.


3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, June 16 from 8-10pm EDT.

Here are the other Cat Pack participants: KelliWendy, Lisa , Noelle, Susan, Jessie


Here are the new products I used today:


I am submitting this project for the Catered Crop Manly Man Recipe Swap.


My Sale Page.



5 comments:

  1. EYE love it Nancy! hehe :) Great colors for this theme and the blk/white paper clip and sequins are super cool accents! This stamp and die set doesn't need much help, it just makes a big fabulous statement all on its own, so I think your choices of colors/patterns and minimal but totally cool embellies is perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost a bit of merry ol' Engalnd. Cheerio old chap. Fun card all the way. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design, Nancy... LOVE this card! Congrats on winning the Catered Crop challenge!

    ReplyDelete