Wednesday, June 11, 2014

{The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek} Nature's Hello and Simple Blooms



It's day three of the TCP Sneak Peeks and we have a "two-fer" today.That's right, we are revealing two sets!

First up is Nature's Hello which features P.J. I started out by stamping the image in the lower right corner of the main panel, then I used a Spellbinders Nestie to cut a circle on the main panel which also eliminated part of the flower in the image. I stamped the sentiment twice bending it so it would stamp along the curve of the circle cutout. The flower on the image was stamped separately and fussy cut after coloring it with Copic markers. Patterned paper from the Simple Stories DIY Boutique pad was slipped underneath the circle cut out and I popped up the flower P.J. is holding with dimensional dots. I cut another flower using two pieces from the also new Petal Posies CutUps anchored with an enamel dot.  


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, Simple Stories dp, Bazzill and PTI cs, Doodlebug enamel dot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Memento and Simons Says inks, Copic Markers
Copics: Bear-E40, E81, B0000, B000, B01, YR30, YR31; Flower-Y11, Y13, Y15, RV00, RV10,RV11, RV14, G40, G43; Shadows-B0000, B000

Next is the Simple Blooms set which I have to say is just gorgeous. I predict I will be using this set a lot. I worked with the Cutables for this set using my Silhouette to cut the matching bloom. Rather than using the cutout I used the reverse of it placing one of the dies from the Framed Up 2 CutUps turned on its side to cut it out. I stamped the image onto patterned paper with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with Black Diamond embossing powder.




After stamping the sentiment, I slipped the stamped piece underneath matching it to the open space. All the patterned paper came from the Amy Tangerine Plus One pad. Silver thread, a button and several sequins finished it up.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, American Crafts dp, PTI cs and button, Bazzill cs, Lawn Fawn sequins, Versamark and Simons Says inks 

Here are some details you need to know:

1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday, June 17.


2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoaststampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.


3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, June 16 from 8-10pm EDT.


Here are the other Cat Pack participants: Kelli, Wendy, Lisa, Lori, Jessie
Here are the Swanky Stampers: Kyra, Christine, Brenda, Chris

And here are the new products I used today:




My Sale Page.


8 comments:

  1. I love them both Nancy! PJ looks superb with the new Petal Posies CutUps! So pretty! And your silhouettes are gorgeous! Fantastic use of the awesome Cutables too!!! Wow! So much great inspiration! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silhouette flowers and how you used one of those stamps on your card. PJ is just plainly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy both these cards are beautiful that bear sure needs to come and live at my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, Nancy! I love the flowers peeking out from the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH what a cute design with PJ! I love the dark floral paper as an inset. And the silhouette cut of the flowers as a sort of fram is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just LOVE the way you used the Cutable, Nancy! Both cards are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the PJ card! So fun and carefree. You have made my desire for a Silhouette move past wanting one to needing one! I love what you did with the Cutables!

    ReplyDelete