Thursday, July 27, 2017

Merry & Bright (#christmasinjuly2017)

Summer is a wonderful time of the year but then again so is Christmas so I am doing a Christmas in July series. My goal is to make at least 20 cards this month but I am not going to stress over the goal. The point is to get a jump start on my Christmas cards while enjoying the process. See below on how to participate too.



I stamped a border twice in pure poppy ink directly across the card base using a stamp from the Simon Says Holiday Borders set. I then stamped a couple of trees from the Merry Trees using green parakeet and black ink. I stamped the circle, sentiment and stars onto a circle panel using pure poppy and black ink and attached to the card front with a layer of craft foam. After stamping another tree from the Lawn Fawn Snow Day with green parakeet ink, I cut out with the matching die and attached to the sentiment circle. I am entering this in the Simon Says Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge.

Products: Simon Says stamps, Lawn Fawn stamp and die, PTI cs, MFT die, Simon Says and PTI ink

If you feel like joining me to get a head start on your Christmas cards, please link up below. I would love the inspiration and promise I will stop by to take a look and comment. If you post to instagram, use #christmasinjuly2017.


 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png





4 comments:

  1. Awesome Nordic themed card Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have sent you some mittens to play with!! better late than never, right?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Another card I want to CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love this!! Such a great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete