Friday, July 21, 2017

Noel (#christmasinjuly2017 and Faith Friday)

Summer is a wonderful time of the year but then again so is Christmas so I am doing a Christmas in July series. My goal is to make at least 20 cards this month but I am not going to stress over the goal. The point is to get a jump start on my Christmas cards while enjoying the process. See below on how to participate too.

It's "Faith Friday" on my blog so today's card is faith based. Even though all my Christmas cards are not faith based on the front, they all hold a message of faith on the inside.



I stamped the nativity silhouette mage from the Verve Beyond Measure set onto an oval cut with a die from My Favorite Things Double Stitched Oval set using Versamark and then heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. I also stamped the sentiment directly to the dark indigo card base using Versamark ink and heat embossed with the same silver powder. I used the Verve Starry Die to emboss stars at the top of the card front, then attached the image piece with foam tape. The border at the bottom was cut with a die from the Verve Scalloped Trim Trio set layered a strip of silver metallic card stoci. I cut a star from the same card stock using a die from the Simon Says Holy Couple and Barn set.

Products: Verve stamps and dies, PTI and Recollections cs, Stampendous embossing powder, Versamark ink

If you feel like joining me to get a head start on your Christmas cards, please link up below. I would love the inspiration and  promise I will stop by to take a look and comment. If you post to instagram, use #christmasinjuly2017.


 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png





1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful, Nancy! Love the embossed starry background.

    ReplyDelete