Saturday, July 22, 2017

Merry Christmas (#christmasinjuly2017)

Summer is a wonderful time of the year but then again so is Christmas so I am doing a Christmas in July series. My goal is to make at least 20 cards this month but I am not going to stress over the goal. The point is to get a jump start on my Christmas cards while enjoying the process. See below on how to participate too.


I cut a stitched oval from white card stock, then used a snow themed embossing folder on it. I then stamped the holly flourishes and leaves in new leaf and the banner and berries in vermillon ink, all images from the Avery Elle Fa La La stamp set. All stamped images were cut out using the matching Fa La La dies and then arranged around and over the embossed oval.

Products: Avery Elle stamps and dies, PTI cs, Darice embossing folder, Ranger and PTI ink

If you feel like joining me to get a head start on your Christmas cards, please link up below. I would love the inspiration and promise I will stop by to take a look and comment. If you post to instagram, use #christmasinjuly2017.

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png




No comments:

Post a Comment