Sunday, July 23, 2017

Tis the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (#christmasinjuly2017)

Summer is a wonderful time of the year but then again so is Christmas so I am doing a Christmas in July series. My goal is to make at least 20 cards this month but I am not going to stress over the goal. The point is to get a jump start on my Christmas cards while enjoying the process. See below on how to participate too.



I cut a white card stock front using a stitched rectangle die, then used the Papertrey Ink Clock Face die to emboss the clock.  I cut the clock hands from red metallic card stock using the Hands of Time die set and after attaching them to the embossed clock face, I topped with a candy stripe dot. The sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas Melt My Ice was stamped directly onto the card front using black ink.

Products: Papertrey Ink dies, The Cat's Pajamas stamp, Recollections and PTI cs, Queen & Co. embellishment, MFT die, Simon Says ink

If you feel like joining me to get a head start on your Christmas cards, please link up below. I would love the inspiration and  promise I will stop by to take a look and comment. If you post to instagram, use #christmasinjuly2017.

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png




1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous, Nancy!! OH the best part? I have that die!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete