Monday, July 3, 2017

Peace Love Joy (#christmasinjuly2017)

Summer is a wonderful time of the year but then again so is Christmas so I am doing a Christmas in July series. My goal is to make at least 20 cards this month but I am not going to stress over the goal. The point is to get a jump start on my Christmas cards while enjoying the process. See below on how to participate too.


I stamped three different Christmas trees in black, hawaiian shores and green parakeet using images from Simon Says Christmas Graphic and Gifts of Love sets. After adding the graphic tree container to all the trees, I then colored one of them with Copic markers. The sentiment came from the Papertrey Ink Holiday Cheer (retired) set. After attaching to the card base, I wrapped ribbon around the edge and tied in a small bow.

Products: Simon Says stamps, PTI sentiment set, PTI cs, May Arts ribbon, MFT and PTI ink, Copic Markers
Copics: BG000, BG000, BG01, YG01, YG21,YG23

It's going to be a busy month on the blog. I hope you will be back to check it out. If you feel like joining me to get a head start on your Christmas cards, please link up below. I would love the inspiration and  promise I will stop by to take a look and comment. If you post to instagram, use #christmasinjuly2017.






3 comments: