Wednesday, March 7, 2012

C.C. Designs March Preview - Spring Has Sprung

 ****This is my second post for the day. Please scroll to the next post for a Sweet November preview****


Today the All That Scraps design team members are previewing a really fun new set, Spring Has Sprung. This stamp set is adorable, consisting of eggs nestled in flowers and grass along with two extremely cute animals, a bunny and a plump little lamb. I originally planned on an Easter project but when I received the new My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally 6x6 pad, I decided to go in a whole new direction. I stamped the eggs/flowers image, colored with Copic markers and then cut it into two pieces, spreading it out over the A2 size of the card which left a big enough gap for the tag. I created the tag with the sentiment from the Spring Logos set (also new for March) as the centerpiece. The two small eggs on the tag were cut using The Cat's Pajamas Eggs in a Basket CutUps. I superimposed the tag over the stamped images using dimensional dots. I hope I achieved the direct from the farm look I was going for!


Products: C.C. Designs stamps, My Mind's Eye dp, The Cat's Pajamas egg die, PTI tag die, American Crafts and May Arts ribbon, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Copic markers
Copics: W00, E81, Y0000, Y13, Y17, R22, R27, R29, BG70, BG72, BG75

This collection will be available for purchase at the All That Scraps store Thursday, March 8 at 10 pm CT. Be sure to check out the All That Scraps blog for even more previews.

My sale page.

8 comments:

  1. Nancy - I love your card!! It is so "country" looking and fun :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Nancy!!! What a great papers to go with it!!!
    Hugs. Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! Such a cool design for this image, love how you've taken it to everyday country instead of Easter! Totally awesome Nancy, you never cease to amaze and inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! I just love it!! Very creative and perfect for a country theme--super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius Nancy!!! You inspire me to think outside the box girl. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever use of that sentiment logo Nancy!! I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of this card. Your tag is wonderful! Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy this is a knock out! You seriously rocked the new images!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete