Friday, March 30, 2012

Sparkle Thistleweed

I realize the blog has been a bit quiet this week. It's been busy around here. Don is still going to physical therapy three times a week but he can drive now so that has helped. We've had a visitor plus we had several people over for dinner one night. I finished up some design team work and also got 62 cards that I've accumulated off to Operation Write Home. Naturally I didn't allot myself enough time for triage, stamping the back with the OWH logo and envelope stuffing but I did manage to make the Mother's Day deadline.

Today's card features an older Sweet November image, Sparkle Thistleweed. There are only a few left in stock at All That Scraps but there is always the digital version. The fairies were the stamps that drew me to Sweet November in the first place so it's hard to believe that this beauty has been in my "not inked up stack" for a while now. I stamped her onto Copics X-Press It cardstock, colored up with Copics and then fussy cut her out. I used a couple of My Favorite Things Die-namics to cut the large doily and the rolled roses. The leaves were cut with the C.C. Designs Mistletoe Cutter.


Products: Sweet November stampC.C. Designs Cutters, My Mind's Eye dp and jewels, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Prima jewels, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Eyes-B41, B45; Hair-YR0000, YR20, YR23, Y26; Clothing/Wings-C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, E81, W00

I will have C.C. Designs for All That Scraps previews for you beginning Tuesday of next week. I hope you have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Love those houndstooth paper Nancy... cute image and love those rolled flowers and the one on her hair too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty Nancy. I love the SN fairies, I think I have them all. lol..
    TFS!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Nancy, I'm really loving the yellow/grey combo and I used to totally dismiss grey for my projects! The doily is a pretty background for thistle and I love how you've used the rolled roses...perfection! :)
    I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh La La, she is to cute! I now have to purchase that C.C. Cutter. Hopefully it is in stock.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete