Monday, March 19, 2012

You Bring Me Joy

Today's card is for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch (MFTWSC63). I converted the sketch to a rectangular shape rather than a square. I also stamped the sentiment directly onto the patterned paper rather than a separate sentiment panel. I colored up the My Favorite Things PLL Where Flowers Bloom with Copics and then cut out. I placed him underneath a tree cut with the My Favorite Things Sheltering Tree and Leaf Trio. There is just a bit of grass underneath the tree which I cut with The Cat's Pajamas Grass Border CutUps. All the paper is from the Simple Stories Baby Steps 6x6 pad. 


Products: My Favorite Things stamp and Die-namics, The Cat's Pajamas CutUps, Simple Stories dp, PTI felt, Copic Markers
Copics: Lamb-E40, E41, E42, W1, R00, R01, E55, E57, E29; Clothing-BG70, B000, B01, YG0000, YG93; Flowers-Y0000, Y21

I hope your week is off to a great start.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card... love all those felt leaves and grass.. so pretty along with the image....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, such a sweet card Nancy! Your tree looks amazing and I love the touches of felt with the lamb, so perfect! I hope your week is starting out wonderfully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love your card, Nancy! Aqua blue and Celery green are one of my favorite color combinations!! The little lamb is too sweet! What a darling scene you've created! Beautifully done! :D

    ReplyDelete