Friday, March 2, 2012

Rosie Rabbit

Today's card is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC153). I stamped the Stampavie Rosie Rabbit image onto Copics X-Press It and then cut out and matted with Spellbinders Nestabilities, allowing the rose part of the image to fall outside of the box. Everything was colored with Copics and I combined this little cutie with paper from the October Afternoon Sidewalks 8x8 pad. I feel like I've used this paper a lot yet it doesn't look like I've made much of a dent. I used a couple of My Favorite Things Die-namics to cut the rolled up rose and greenery. The border was cut using the C.C. Designs Fairwee Tiny Scallop Cutter and I just layered a strip of the ribbon over it and made a faux bow with the remainder so I could layer the flower on top of it without adding more bulk.


Products: Stampavie stamp, My Favorite Things Die-namics, October Afternoon dp, Kaisercraft rhinestones, May Arts ribbons, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic markers
Copics: Bunny-W00, E81, BG0000, BG10; Flower-RV00, R85, R83, R32, R35, YG0000, YG23, YG25

Have a great weekend. As always, thank you so much for stopping by.

My Sale Page.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love your rolled flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely smitten with your card! LOVE October Afternoon! Your image is darling and the rolled rose the perfect little accent ~ darling card.

    ReplyDelete