Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sweet November Preview Day 2 - Penelope and Zip

Welcome to the final day of February Sweet November previews. Today we are featuring Penelope.  You might remember past versions of the always sweet Penelope; this time she is paired up with her friend Zip. 

I stamped and colored up both images with Copic markers and then fussy cut them out. I created a scene background within a circle cut with Spellbinders Nestabilties and attached Penelope to it. Zip is flying free with dimensional dots underneath the wings. I used another one of my new My Mind's Eye 6x6 pads, On the Bright Side One.

Products: Sweet November stamp, My Mind's Eye dp,My Favorite Things Die-namics, PTI button, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Penelope/Skin-E000, E01, E11, R20; Hair-E30, E31, E35, E37; Eyes-BG0000, BG72, BG75; Dress-R22, R24, R29; Shoes-E40, E41, E42, E44; Zip-Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, W1, W2, W5

I hope you have enjoyed the previews from the Sweet November team. This collection along with the new C.C. Designs stamps and dies will be available for purchase at the All That Scraps store tonight, March 8 at 10 pm CT. Be sure to also click on over to my fellow design team member Marion and also to our special guest designer LisaAmy, the Sweet November artist has a card to share with you and also outlines the details on how to win some blog candy which includes the stamp we are all using today. All you have to do is leave comments on our various blogs.

You will also see this card along with many more of the Sweet November March release on the All That Scraps blog today so please stop by there to take a look. 


My sale page.


16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and cute image, Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute image ! Your card is very nice !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love how Zip looks like he is going to fly off the page! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love this set! Really liking the wood background paper you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Nancy, I love that border!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty. I love the papers and the image is so cute.

    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh... fabulous paper choice to set the scene for these two characters, I absolutely love the rustic wood grain print from that MME pad! And Zip's golden wings totally look like they are reflecting the afternoon sunshine, which has me longing for some warmer temps here, LOL!
    Thank you so much for another fantastic release Nancy (and I'll be waiting to see how much longer you can resist getting your hands on the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan pad, hehe!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card and such a sweet image. I really love your background paper, tfs...Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and I agree with Amy, fabulous paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, gorgeous card.. love that background paper.. it's fabulous!!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet Nancy - love the background you made with the dotted paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, Nancy! Love the darling image and the sweet scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card! what a cute new stamp!!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card. Love the papers. Great colors! Gotta love that Zip he just makes you giggle. :)
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Nancy! I love your layout for this with the scene background inside the circle!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  16. Creative use of those papers - "wood" not have thought to use them together! Very good imagination you have.

    ReplyDelete