Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just Saying Hello {TCP Tuesday 199}

Today's project is for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge (TCPTUES199). Susan is our hostess this week and her stamp/CutUps challenge is "the great outdoors". That is, to use a stamp which represents doing something outside plus the Clouds CutUps border. 

As my time is a little crazy right now, it was great to already have this image from the Wheel Love stamp set already colored and paper pieced. I combined this little guy with a kraft envie by Maya Road and paper from one of the My Mind's Eye Six by Six pads from last year, Away We Go. The sentiment is from the Warm Fuzzies set.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, Linen thread, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI buttons, Maya Road envie, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Copic Markers
Copics: E50, E51, E53, BG70, BG72, BG75, C3, C5, C7, E07, E09, W00, E81, Y21, Y23, Y35, W2, W5, W7

All the details for this TCP Tuesday challenge can be found on Alma’s blog. As always, there is potential for fame (Pick of the Litter) and/or fortune (Pick of the Week) and possibly even Swanky Stamper of the Month.

 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy, Your card is fantastic! I love the image and envelope. I've gotta get my hands on those adorable clouds.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete