Tuesday, March 13, 2012

C.C. Designs March Review

A review of the March C.C. Designs release is going on over at the All That Scraps blog today and I am joining in on the fun with the rest of the design team.

I combined Swiss Pixie Bunny Lucy with the Spring Has Sprung set for an Easter card. After stamping Lucy, I cut her out and then placed her with dimensional dots in the gap of the background image so it looks like she is sitting amongst the flowers and Easter eggs. The paper is all from the October Afternoon Farmhouse pad. The sentiment is from the Spring Logos set also released in March.



Products: C.C. Designs stamps, October Afternoon dp, My Favorite Things Die-namics, PTI button, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Spellbinder Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E0000, E01, E11, R20; Hair-E50, E51, E53; Flowers/Greenery-Y0000, Y13, Y17, E81, G40, G43; Clothing/Bunny Hat/Easter Eggs-R00, R01, R20, BG0000, BG70, BG72, W00, E81

Be sure to check out the All That Scraps blog for more inspiration using the March release stamps and dies.

My sale page.

4 comments:

  1. WOW, Nancy you really make the most beautiful cards and I could look at them for hours! I love your design and colors and the double twine is the perfect touch! Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you have created such an adorable scene for Lucy. pretty DP too.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Nancy, brilliant papers and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - I just love the sweetness and softness of this card :)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete