Wednesday, March 20, 2013

All That Scraps Review - Lily of the Valley

It's review day on the All That Scraps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the March release stamps and dies.

I am featuring one of the newer ATS collections, Drozy's Darling. This is Lily of the Valley. After stamping the image I cut it out with a Spellbinders Nestabilities circle die which eliminated a portion of the image. I attached it to the background panel with dimensional dots and then added a ribbon bow, buttons and pearls. The sentiment from the Winged Greetings set was stamped directly onto the panel.
 

Products: C.C. Designs stamps, My Mind's Eye and Echo Park dp, Kaisercraft pearls, PTI buttons, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E0000, E000, E11, R20; Hair-E50, E51, E53; Flowers/Stems/Clothing-Y0000, Y21, Y35, YG0000, G20, G43, W00, E81; Wings/Shadows-BG70, BG0000

Check out the All That Scraps blog for more review projects.


My sale page.


1 comment:

  1. Love all the green! Makes it so fresh!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete