Friday, March 22, 2013

{The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek} Tied Up



Good morning! I have another The Cat's Pajamas sneak peeks for you today featuring the Tied Up set. 

After coloring Big Bear with Copic markers, I cut him out and attached him to a panel which was wrapped and tied up with Divine Twine emulating the tied up theme. I combined two of the sentiments which were stamped onto the smallest piece from the Circus Panels CutUps and then attached to the card with mini brads. I used another piece from the Toppers CutUps as an accent piece. I absolutely love these dies! I rarely decorate the inside of my cards and, in fact, hardly ever stamp an inside sentiment until I am ready to actually mail. But I did this time because I wanted to continue the sentiment.



Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, Divine Twine, October Afternoon dp, PTI buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: E31, E34, E55, E29, B000, B41, B95, B97, B99, W00, E81

So here is what you need to know:
  1. The release date is set for Tuesday, March 26
  2. The Pajama Party at Splitcoaststampers is Monday, March 25 Time: 8-10pm EST, 5-7pm PST
  3. In addition, if you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit our Splitcoast forum and leave us some love on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for more opportunities to score some TCP goodies

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Nancy! Love the blue/brown colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great coloring job. And the inside is just wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just perfect Nancy! Love the mixture of papers and all that beautiful coloring!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card made me giggle! And your color choices made the card even more appealing and interesting!

    ReplyDelete