Thursday, March 21, 2013

{The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek} Sock It To Me

 

Welcome to another day of The Cat's Pajamas sneak peeks. Today we are featuring the Sock It To Me set.

How cute is this guy? I colored him up in the traditional sock monkey colors which matched up perfectly with patterned papers from the My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy 6x6 pad. I created a color blocked panel background with one piece cut with one of the Toppers CutUps which I also used on the sentiment piece. The sentiment was stamped with Ranger Archival (Aquamarine) ink. I found the chipboard arrow and the Scrapworks clip in my scrapbook stash.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, My Mind's Eye dp, Ki Memories chipboard, PTI buttons, Taylored Expressions ribbon, Ranger Archival ink, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Sock Monkey-R02, R14, R17, W00, E81, W1, W2, W5; Shadows-E50, E51

So here is what you need to know:
  1. The release date is set for Tuesday, March 26
  2. The Pajama Party at Splitcoaststampers is Monday, March 25 Time: 8-10pm EST, 5-7pm PST
  3. In addition, if you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit our Splitcoast forum and leave us some love on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for more opportunities to score some TCP goodies


6 comments:

  1. super cute Nancy! love all the added elements so fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the combo of different colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! and so cute! My daughter would love this set as she loves monkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun mix of papers for this little guy! Beautiful coloring too!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, this is adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete