Monday, March 11, 2013

You've Got Mail

Good morning. I've been busy with some design team assignments but I wanted to show you a card I actually made a couple of weeks ago using the Market Street Home Sweet Home set. This is the third card from that group.

I combined the mailbox, bird and tiny envie for the main image. I added several die-cuts including the notebook paper cut with The Cat's Pajamas Toppers CutUps and a couple of MFT Die-namics to cut the postage stamp border and the envelope. The sentiment came from an MFT stamp set and I bought the postal washi tape from an Etsy shop. Fun and easy to make.


Products: Market Street stamps, Lily Bee dp, The Cat's Pajamas CutUps, My Favorite Things Die-namics and Button,  Copic Markers
Copics: C1, C3, C5, R22, R24, R27, E81, B41, B32, YG91, YG93; Shadows-BG0000, E50

Have a great week. 

My sale page. 

1 comment: