Sunday, March 31, 2013

All That Scraps Preview - For My Gal (Clear set)

Welcome to the first day of C.C. Designs previews for All That Scraps. Today I'm featuring a card using images from the For My Gal clear set. Yes, Christine is now offering clear stamps in addition to the red rubber. I love both rubber and acrylic stamps so I am a happy designer!

The set features several feminine type icons and sentiments. I decided to go with the tea theme. To decorate the teacups, I used a couple of the flourishes from the Romantic Grunge set which is a new rubber set for this release, stamping three times with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Copics X-Press It cardstock. I then stamped over each flourish with the teacup image. After coloring with Copic Markers, I fussy cut out and then stacked them on top of each other onto a plain off-white panel. The sentiment was stamped directly onto the card base and the teabag image was stamped on the small circle shape which was cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities.  Most of the paper came from the American Crafts Soho Garden pad except the yellow dotted which came from a Simple Stories Sn@p pad.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps, American Crafts and Simple Stories dp, PTI ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: BG0000, BG10, BG11, Y0000, Y13, Y35, R0000, R81, R83, W00, E81, C00, C1

This set along with the rest of the April release will be available for purchase tomorrow, April 1 from the All That Scraps store. We will continue to show you previews as per usual throughout the week. Be sure to check out the All That Scraps blog for even more previews.


My sale page.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Would make a lovely front for an invitation for a ladies tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, I really like how you decorated your tea cups...very cool! The paper couldn't be more perfect, Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Nancy! Those tea cups are so sweet! Wonderful design! :D

    ReplyDelete