Tuesday, March 4, 2014

C.C. Designs Preview - Rusty

*This is my second post for the day. Please scroll down for my TCP Tuesday challenge post*


Welcome to another day of the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps March previews.

Today's card features Pollycrafts Rusty. I started out by cutting two tags, one from patterned paper and the other from Copics X-Press It cardstick which I stamped the image onto. After coloring the image with Copic Markers, I tied the two tags together offsetting them so the patterned tag would show also. I added Studio Calico wood veneer piece for the sentiment. All the paper came from the My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy pad.


Products: C.C. Designs stamp, My Mind's Eye dp, Studio Calico wood veneer, PTI die, Copic Markers
Copics: Robot-W00, W1, W2, W5, BG10, BG23, BG34, E07, E19; Shadows-W00, E81

Be sure to check out the C.C. Designs blog for more projects. While you are there, enter to win some new stamp goodies.

The stamp I used today along with the other March stamps will be available for purchase at the CC Designs store Thursday, March 6 at 12 noon EST.



My Sale Page (lots of new items).

5 comments:

  1. Really cute card. Talk about a fun card (especially a young boy) to get for any reason. Fine creation. I put on my big kid face for this one. Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy this card is gorgeous! I love the colouring on your image, so soft. Perfectly embellished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun robot-themed card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!!! I used this paper with my robot this week too. I love your fabulous card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute, Nancy!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete