Wednesday, March 12, 2014

C.C. Designs Review - Fluffy Bear

It's review time on the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the March release stamps.

My card features the Fluffy Bear set which contains two images and two sentiments. The bow is stamped separately so you can have a boy or girl bear. As you can see mine is a girl and after coloring the image with Copic Markers I fussy cut it out and attached to a patterned paper square. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece cut with the Stackables Cutters and then used another piece for the matting. All the patterned paper came from the My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste Adorbs pad.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, My Mind's Eye dp and enamel dots, PTI ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: E40, E41, E42, W00, E81, R0000, R81, R83


There are more review projects on the C.C. Designs blog.



My sale page (new items).

2 comments: