Sunday, March 16, 2014

Peace, Love

The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peeks begin Tuesday but in the meantime I have a Christmas card for the Festive Friday (#27) challenge.

I started out by cutting the tag using a Papertrey Ink die in Recollections charcoal gray cardstock. Unfortunately my photo makes it look black instead though! I stamped one of the borders from the Simon Says Holiday Borders  in Stampin' Up white ink on the bottom of the tag, then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I cut the snowflake from Recollections Off White sparkly cardstock using the Simon Says Kate Snowflake die centering with a clear jewel. After attaching the tag to a plain white background, I stamped the sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Tinsel 'N Trim set in Memento Luxe Grey Flannel ink. A few more matted clear jewels finished it up for a clean and simple Christmas card.


Products: Simons Says stamp and die, Reverse Confetti stamp, Recollections and PTI cs, Hemptique cord, Basic Grey jewels, Stampin' Up and Memento Luxe ink

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.



My Sale Page (new items).


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Nancy! That stamp set is still on my wish list, and I also love the fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done. Simple but elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love the inlaid dies and the embossing combined. This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of a nordic sweater I own (and have stopped wearing despite the cold, in the hope that it will stop snowing here in Toronto!!) Love your simple take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty little design, Nancy! And so CAS! Love it!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete