Thursday, March 13, 2014

Life is About the Whole Box of Crayons

My craft table is covered with design team stamps and supplies so I didn't really think I was going to have time to get the March Sketch for You to Try challenge completed. But after I received this new Doodlebug Kraft in Color pad filled with glorious spring colors, I knew I had to get some of it on a card. The colors paired up perfectly with the sentiments from the Reverse Confetti Dream in Color set.


I stamped the sentiment with Simon Says ink onto white cardstock cut with My Favorite Things Die-namics. I kept the embellishments simple due to the explosion of color with the papers. I wrapped pink Hemptique cording around the yellow panel, using dimensional dots to secure to the background panel. A few sequins on the image panel finished it up. Fun!

Products: Reverse Confetti stamp, Doodlebug dp, PTI cs, Hemptique Cord, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Simon Says ink

 I'm off to straighten up my craft table so I can actually find something!



My Sale Page (lots of new items).

1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting card. The Hodge podge of designs and colors works surprisingly well
    with the sentiment. Nice job and an eye catching card.

    ReplyDelete