Monday, March 24, 2014

{The Cat's Pajamas New Release Blog Hop and TCP Tuesday}




It is release day for The Cat's Pajamas! All seven of the new stamp sets and three fabulous new Cutups dies are available now in The Cat's Pajamas shop.

If you came from Noelle's blog, you are on the right path. Speaking of Noelle, she is this week's TCP Tuesday hostess and she has challenged us to include a cloud on your project. 

I created a step card using patterned papers from the Lawn Fawn Into the Woods pad. The sentiment was stamped onto a piece cut with the smallest die from the Circus Panel CutUps. The clouds were cut with the Cloud Border CutUps stamped with the cloud images from the Flying By set. To make the card interactive, I used the Slider CutUps at the bottom, attaching the image from the Besties set which I had colored with Copic Markers and then fussy cut out. I added few more nature elements using the Grass and Flower Button CutUps. 





You have to pull the tab to see the hidden sentiment which came from the Small Sayings set.



Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Lawn Fawn dp and sequins, PTI cs, Copic Markers
Copics: Penguins-W00, E81, Y0000, Y11,Y15; Bicycle-YR01, YR12,YR14, BG70, BG11,BG72


I hope you have enjoyed all the previews, chatting and the shopping! To continue the blog hop, please pop on over to Susan's blog Susan is the layering queen and I am sure she has something fabulous and creative to show you.


Here are the new products I used today:





My Sale Page (new items).


11 comments:

  1. This totally rocks Nancy, how you’ve incorporated a slider into a step card is completely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeekkk!!!! My penguins, my penguins!!! No way I could make a card like this one. Way to go using one of my favorite TCP characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Nancy!!! This is too adorable and COOL!!! What perfect papers for your fabulously fun penguins riding along... on a SLIDER--cuteness!!! Your two big cut cloud are great! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! Love the format! And such fun Besties stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the slider with the side step card Nancy, very creative and fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Nancy. What a fun card. What can I say but WOW. A lot of work but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn it! I always forget how awesome stair step cards are. Love all the little details that really put this one over the top. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO darling, Nancy! I love these papers and they are the perfect foil for this stamp! Wonderful job on this release! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at this great step card, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dimensional fold out card! So very pretty! I've never been brave enough to try one on my own. Yours might inspire me to try!

    ReplyDelete