Saturday, March 22, 2014

Don't Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle

I am knee deep in design team stamps and projects but I wanted to get this card in for this week's Merry Monday which happens to be their 100th challenge. I managed to miss last week's challenge even though I had my image colored; just couldn't get the time to put it together.

I love pink on my Christmas cards so this challenge is perfect for me. I used the Reverse Confetti Tag Me set to cut the two tags from patterned paper and the the flag banner from plain white card stock. I stamped the sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Tinsel 'n Trim set onto the banner and heat embossed with Black Diamonds embossing powder. I offset the two tags and attached to the card background, wrapping some loose silver thread at the top and securing with a button tied with the same thread. I cut the snowflake using the Taylored Expressions Make a Snowflake die set, attaching to the smaller tag and topping with a sequin. A few more sequins finished it up. The patterned paper came from the Doodlebug Kraft in Color pad.


Products: Reverse Confetti stamp and dies, Doodlebug dp and sequins, PTI button and cs, Bazzill Basics cs, Taylored Expressions die

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend. I am itching to get outside and enjoy this beautiful spring weather!


My Sale Page (new items).

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE this CAS card, Nancy! So glad you joined us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, this is fantastic! Love the simplicity of your design - the colors just POP! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a wonderful way to use these colors, Nancy! I love the tags and the silver thread curled into a bow! And all that wonderful white space makes the colors shine! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those clean and simple cards, especially for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean, bright and all of the right colors. What more could you ask. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee-hee! Love that sentiment and the way you gathered the elements on your card! Great use of the colours; happy you played this week...sorry you missed the deadline last week!!! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! Great layout and the sentiment is fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy you made time for us - this is super fantastic! Love everything about it!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy!! Your card caught my eye immediately!! Love the way you used our our colors this week at Merry Monday! Thanks for joining us xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card - it's CAS perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I had to come over and congratulate you on your Honorable Mention at Merry Monday when I saw your card posted.
    Love the CAS style and that great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nancy, congrats on Honorable Mention! Your card is one of my favorites--it's so well-composed, and well, cheeky! I like cheeky! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is hot GF! I love the white background with those bright tags!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE, love, love this, Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete