Wednesday, March 19, 2014

{The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek} Your Number is Up



I'm back with Day 3 of The Cat's Pajamas previews.Today we are debuting the Your Number is Up set. 

I love this whole release but I think this set is my favorite. It's one of those sets that you can turn to over and over again. The matching Numbers Plate can be used alone or in conjunction with the stamp set.

I created a graduation card by combining the Coolvetica Alphabet set (high), The Simply Said (congratulations) and the Your Number is Up set in it's simplest form - direct to paper stamping. I added a small graduation cap created from an svg file, a small wood veneer star and a smattering of sequins. A very clean and simple card. I'll have another card using this set in combination with the matching plate at the Pajama Party on the 24th.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, Bazzill and PTI cs, Studio Calico wood veneer star, Darice and Kelly Purkey sequins, Silhouette die cut, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Ranger Archival, Memento Luxe and Simon Says inks
 

Here are some details you need to know:

1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday, March 25.


2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoaststampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.


3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, March 24 from 8-10pm eastern time.

Here are the Cat Pack participants today Kelli, Wendy, NoelleLisa, Lori, Susan, Jessie
These are the new TCP products I used today:



My sale page (new items).


5 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC! I loved this from the minute I saw it. simple AND classic, and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used it for graduation! Gotta have this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy! Wow, this graduation card is marvelous! I love the clean and simple elegance of it--perfect for boy or girl--sophisticated, not overdone. This card is the valedictorian of todays sneaks for sure!!! :) Thanks so much for another amazing and inspiring showcasing of the new TCP line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Nancy, you really showcased this set SO well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, this is awesome, love the high 5 idea!

    ReplyDelete