I am your hostess with a What's Your Number? challenge. Use a number on your project; this can be a stamp, die-cut or even with numbers on your patterned papers.
I combined several of the newest TCP products to create a 6th birthday card. I started out by creating a shaker using the Framed CutUps 2, using Doodlebug sequins for the shake-ables and placing a number on the background piece cut with the new Numbers plate. I layered the shaker onto a piece cut with the Heart Rosette CutUps. I stamped the sentiment from the Your Number is Up set at the top directly onto the background panel alternating with Stampin' Up Gumball Green and Strawberry Slush inks. I also stamped the "th" onto a small circle cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities, matting it onto a flower cut with the Flower Button CutUps and then placing it on the shaker frame. The birthday sentiment was stamped onto a flag banner cut with the Easy Rosette CutUps.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, American Crafts dp, Bazzill and PTI cs, Doodlebug Sequins, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Stampin' Up inks
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES263. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the month's entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
My Sale Page.