Sunday, February 24, 2013

Christmas Mini Cards X 3

Have you been participating in the Member Company Love Fest challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers? You still have time as projects do not have to be completed until Feb 28th. Lots of fun prizes to be had!

I really haven't had much time to participate but the Taylored Expressions challenge to make a set of 3x3 or smaller cards really caught my attention as I had so much fun making this set for the All That Scraps blog a couple of weeks ago. It was hard to decide what direction to go since I have several TE stamp sets but I finally decided to make some Christmas gift card enclosures using the Taylored Expressions Wings of Joy set. It also helps me with my goal to create at least one Christmas card/project every month. I started out by stamping, coloring and fussy cutting out the images. I then cut the card bases using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Squares set then the mats and background papers to fit. I assembled the cards adding a snowflake cut with the Taylored Expressions Make a Snowflake dies for each, some bling, a sentiment stamped with Fresh Ink (Strawberry) and some shiny highlights with Ranger Glossy Accents. All the paper came from the Carta Bella Merry and Bright 6x6 pad.




Products: Taylored Expressions stamps and dies, Carta Bella Blvd dp, Oriental Trading Co jewels, Ranger Glossy Accents, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81, YR30, YR31, BG70, BG0000, BG10, BG11, YG0000. YG21, YG23, G40, G43, G46, RV00, R81, R83, RV32, RV35, R37, R20, R22, R24

 Have a great rest of the weekend.

My sale page.

6 comments:

  1. I love these cards Nancy, such sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy these are perfect....perfectly sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just adorable!

    Love the bright, cheery colors and the images you chose to focus!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are exquisite! The soft color palette is so serene!

    ReplyDelete