Sunday, February 17, 2013

You Put the Wind in My Sails

Today's card features the new Market Street Dreaming of the Sea stamp set. I wanted this set enough to dip into my very small February crafty budget for it. It also represents one of my goals this year to expand my stamp company horizons. I combined three images from the set with a piece cut with the My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Squared Die-namics. I've had this for a while now but never managed to use before. For the fourth spotlight I cut a shell from the My Favorite Things Sea Charms Die-namics, attaching with a brass brad. I placed a pot dot underneath it to give it some dimension. The images and sentiment were stamped with Memento Paris Dusk and Rangers Archival Vermillion inks. The bottom border was cut with the Taylored Expressions Wave Border die. All the paper came from the Authentique Glory 6x6 pad. I generally followed this week's Deconstructed Sketch (DS89) for the layout.


Products: Market Street Stamps, Authentique dp, PTI buttons, Taylored Expressions die, My Favorite Things Die-namics and button, The Cat's Pajamas CutUps, Ranger and Memento inks

Have a good day.

My sale page.

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely wonderful, Nancy! What a terrific mix of dies! I really like your take on the sketch! Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete