Saturday, February 16, 2013

Miss U

I have a card today featuring Sugar Nellie Hazel and Nutty which is actually my second entry for the 100th Sugar Bowl challenge. By the way, my first card was "eye candied" on the Sugar Nellie blog here.

This is another one where I had a head start as the image was all ready colored and in a kit. Obviously I must have started in the fall since the colors are rather fall like. I think I stopped working on it because at the time I couldn't figure what I wanted to do for the blank spot in the image panel. But once I started looking through my dies it actually came together easily. I used three different My Favorite Things Die-namics, Fancy Flourish, Mini Royal Roses and Royal Leaves. It also helped that I generally followed the Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO280) for the layout. The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Notched Tag and Die set and was stamped with Hero Arts Wet Cement ink. The paper is all from the Glitz Designs Yours Truly 6x6 pad.



Products: Sugar Nellie stamp, Glitz Designs dp, PTI buttons, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Fiskars border punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Hero Arts ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E30, E33, E35, E37; Clothing-E40, E41, E42, E44, B91, B93, B97, B99; Leaves-YR23, YR24, YR27, R46; Nutty-E97, E99, E40, E41; Wings/Streamers-W00, E81; Shadows-W00, W1, W2


I hope you are having a great weekend. As always, thanks so much for stopping by.


My sale page.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Nancy!! I love that sweet image and it's colored beautifully! Fantastic design! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being chosen as the Sugar Nellie "eye candy"!! That card was beautiful, and so is this one! The Hazel image was already on my wish list, but now, seeing how you've colored her and used her on this fabulous card, I'm going to have to purchase her sooner, rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! No wonder you were chosen. I love this sweet image and especially the squirrel. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Nancy! Congrats on the Sugar Nellie 'eye candy' award, your cards are always eye candy on any blog they grace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is just beautiful!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is sooo stinking cute!!! Congrats on being the Eye Candy!!!

    ReplyDelete