Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Let Freedom Ring

Today's card represents the February Week 4 Verve sketch although I flipped it to portrait. I first cut the star shape from Copic X-Press it blending cardstock using The Cat's Pajamas 3x3 Stars CutUps and then stamped the star image from the Verve American Hero stamp set in Memento Paris Dusk ink. I did just a bit of extra shading with Copic markers E81 and W00. The star border was cut using The Cat's Pajamas Holiday Toppers CutUps. After cutting the three banner strips, I placed the star over them securing with a brass brad. I stamped the sentiment also from the same Verve set onto a tag shape, then added a eyelet brad and ball chain that were from my stash. All the paper came from the Authentique Glory 6x6 pad.


Products: Verve stamps, Authentique dp, The Cat's Pajamas CutUps, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81

That it is for the day. As always, thank you so much for stopping by.

My sale page.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea using the ball chain! And a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete