Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mothers

I broke out my one of my new My Mind's Eye pads for today's cards. I have placed myself on a strict monthly budget but of course MME always has to figure into it. I only bought four out of the six new pads! That's progress, don't you think?! It seemed natural to use one (Collectable-Notable) for the week three sketch from the Viva la Verve February challenges.

The centerpiece of the card is a sentiment from C.C.Designs All About Mom set. I added buttoned up flowers cut with Verve's Loopy Blooms dies anchored against a flourish cut with the MFT Fancy Flourishes Die-namics. A smattering of buttons finished things up. Easy breezy and a card ready for Operation Write Home.


Products: C.C. Designs stamp, My Mind's Eye dp, Verve dies, My Favorite Things die, PTI buttons

I hope that those of you suffering the current bad weather are safe and warm.


My sale page

3 comments:

  1. I simply adore this Nancy!!! Almost brings a tear to my eye :) TFS!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such bright pretty colors! Just what I needed to see on a cold, snowy day in CO! Love the layout and paper!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is precious... Love love love your colors and all!! Such a happy card. :)

    ReplyDelete