Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sweet November Preview - Bonnie

Welcome to Day 3 of Sweet November previews for All That Scraps. The theme this month is Easter. Today we are featuring projects using Bonnie.

I kept things simple on this one, allowing the image to shine. The paper is all older from one of the My Mind's Eye Lime Twist 6x6 pads which are still some of my favorite papers ever. The sentiment is from the also new C.C. Designs Eggstra Special Sentiments.


Products: Sweet November stamp, C.C. Designs stamp, My Mind's Eye dp, PT I buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E21, R20; Hair-E51, E53, E55; Dress-BG0000, BG10, BG34; Shoes/Flower-R32, E35, R37, YG0000, YG01, YG13; Bunny Ears-R30, R32, R22; Shadows-BG0000, BG70

Be sure to check out the project  that my fellow design team member Marion has created using this stamp. Amy, the creator of the Sweet November line has another fun card to share with you and also outlines the details on how to win some blog candy which includes the stamp we are all using today. All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs.

This card along with many other Sweet November projects are also on the All That Scraps blog today. This stamp set will be available for purchase at the All That Scraps store Thursday, February 7 at 8:00 pm CST. 



My sale page.

18 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE your card is Super cute!! Love Bonnie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - and she is such a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is great Nancy! Such a lovely stamp and the DP is great, lovely bright colors. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and so different from Amy's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your colouring of that lovely Bonnie...great card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like your soft color choices and the use of the buttons! A sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card and I love the scalloped rectangle and buttons used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those little bunny ears are just too cute for words! And the different patterns work perfectly all together. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the chevron paper behind the image!! fabulous layout!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you've colored her and the Lime Twist is perfect with her! Another awesome card, Nancy! Thanks so much for all your work this release, you are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! I really like this layout & the papers you chose are super cute with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nancy I just love your simple on this card. That is one of my favorite paper pads from MME and I think Bonnie looks just fantastic with it. I love your coloring as always and I do think your 'simple' is quite wonderful. Hugs, Lisa g

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card. Nice colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! I love the colors and papers you used!

    ReplyDelete