Monday, February 11, 2013

Something Special For U

I hope everyone is surviving all the bad weather. It's been raining here constantly and couldn't possibly get any gloomier but it is better than tornadoes and heavy blizzard conditions. I had great intentions of getting lots of crafty projects done this past weekend but somehow that never really materialized. I did get several things colored but today's card represents the only one fully completed.

I created this using the layout from this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club challenge (MFTWSC110) although I flipped it to portrait rather than landscape. I've had this Pure Innocence Something Special Just For You stamp lounging around in my "un-inked" box for a while now. I actually received this in Joanne's very generous giveaway last year. I think this is the last one to get inked up from that group. I stamped the image onto the oval doily cut with the My Favorite Things Decorative Doily Die-namics. The sentiment is from the Notched Tag and Die set. The paper is all from the My Mind's Eye Hootenanny 6x6 pad.


Products: My Favorite Things stamp and Die-namics, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI buttons, The Twinery Twine, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E31, E35, E39; Crown-Y0000, Y11, Y13; Dress/Shoes-B0000, B000, B01; Gift/Envie-W00, E81, R20, R22, R24; Floor-W00, W1, W2; Shadows-BG70, BG0000

Is anyone else having issues with Google Reader? Mine is all messed up. 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is just darling!!Wonderful card!! and as far as I can tell my google reader is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, weaving the twine around the die cut is a fabulous idea! And one I'll have to try. Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on the sketch and love those fabaroony papers!! Beautiful die cut, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, I love your card for that sketch, it rocks!

    ReplyDelete