Tuesday, February 12, 2013

For You

Good morning. I have a card today featuring Sugar Nellie Hazel that I created for the current Sugar Bowl challenge which happens to be their 100th. I've actually had this sweet fairy colored and kitted up for a while now and even had the mushroom border prepared which was cut with the C.C. Designs Mushroom Border Cutters. So I definitely had no excuse to enter the challenge with such a big head start. The paper is from the My Mind's Eye Gnome Sweet Gnome 6x6 pad.


Products: Sugar Nellie stamp, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI sentiment stamp and button, Kaisercraft jewels, Prima resin mushroom, C.C. Designs Cutters, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E31, E34, E37, E29; Clothing-E40, E41, E42, E44, YG91, YG93, YG95; Wings/Streamers-W00, E81; Leaves-YR23, YR24, YR27, R46; Mushroom-R22, R24, R29, W00, E81; Shadows-BG70, BG0000

Thank you for stopping by.


My sale page.

5 comments:

  1. That mushroom border works perfectly with this image! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Nancy ,

    lovely card . Love the details and cute image .

    Hugs Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh that's gorgeous!! Love the little mushrooms along the bottom of the card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. CARINISSIMA LA TUA CARD, MI PIACE UN SACCO LA FANTASIA DI CARTA CHE HAI USATO

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete