Saturday, October 25, 2014

Belated Birthday Wishes

I took a break from Christmas card making with today's card which is for the October Viva la Verve Sketch Week 4 sketch challenge. I have found that the secret to getting all the sketches for the month completed is to get them done on the weekend after they are posted on Friday. If I wait to later on the week, time seems to get away from me. Of course that is not always possible but it is definitely working for me this month.

I stamped the large cupcake from the Verve Small Packages set, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut out. I also stamped the small cupcake and pennant from the same set, cutting out with the matching Cupcake Frame Die set and then colored with Copics as well. After wrapping twine around the largest cupcake, I clustered all the stamped pieces together on a circle, placing dimensional dots underneath all. After stamping the sentiment onto the patterned paper strip, I added a few enamel dots.


Products: Verve stamps and dies, Fancy Pants and Avery Elle dp, PTI cs, Doodlebug enamel dots, MFT die, Copic Markers
Copics: Large Cupcake-B0000, B000, B01, B04; Small Cupcake-RV00, R81, R83, R85; Cupcake Liners-Y0000, Y11, Y13; Pennant-YR01, YR12, YR14, YG0000, YG01, YG13

Have a great weekend! It's football Saturday here again so I hope to get a few crafty things done while watching games.



My Sale Page.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love your card Nancy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute card Nancy. Very clean and very festive. Love it. - Jim

    ReplyDelete