Friday, October 3, 2014

Boo-Tastic

I have another Halloween card for you today using the Freshly Made Sketch #156 for the basic layout. I colored the mummy and kitty images from the Mama Elephant Bootastic set with Copic Markers and then fussy cut out. I also cut the pumpkin candy container in Memento Tangelo ink and fussy cut it out as well. I placed the mummy and pumpkin on the Martha Stewart Paper Doily using dimensional dots and the kitty on a circle cut with My Favorite Things. I stamped the bats and the sentiment directly onto the background panel. The Ki Memories patterned paper came from my scrapbook stash; it's amazing that I am still using it after all these years. The mini clips came from the Doodlebug Halloween Mini Paperclips set.



Products: Mama Elephant stamps, Ki Memories dp, PTI cs, Martha Stewart paper doily, Doodlebug Mini Paperclips, Darice sequins, MFT die, Simon Says ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Mummy-E000, E00, E11, W00, E81, E35; Cat-C00, C1, C3, C5, YR31, V12, V15, V17

I am also submitting this for the October Mama Elephant Anything Goes challenge.



My Sale Page.

14 comments:

  1. This IS Boo-tastic! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that spiderweb doily! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!!! Aren't those stamps cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous take on the sketch... love that little mummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute and cuter! I love these delightful Halloween images. Great job on the sketch!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous card using such adorable images! I so wish we celebrated Halloween here in New Zealand so I could have an excuse to buy these stamps :) Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect balance, with just the right amount of details, I love it! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful combo of embellishments, patterned paper, and images. A work of art! Thanks for joining us at Mama Elephant and Me:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is as cute as it gets. The images are some of my favorites - and I love your paper choices, the spider web doily, the paperclips - all just charming! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! I love everything about it! The spider web, the layers, the fabulous coloring.... amazing! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ACK! This is the CUTEST ever! just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute!! Thanks for joining us this month at the Mama Elephant & Me challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute card! Super fun layout, too. All the little details are what makes it shine.

    ReplyDelete