It's TCP Tuesday challenge time at The Cat's Pajamas and Wendy is our hostess for this rotation with a sketch challenge.
I added another masculine Christmas card to my stash by stamping one of the snowmen from the Let the Flakes Fly set onto the tag shape as well as the sentiment and musical notes. I actually cut the tag with the free Sketch Cutables from Neenah Classic Crest card stock. I added some twill at the top of the tag and then anchored it to the patterned paper background with buttons. I wrapped Black Hemptique cord around the border piece and anchored with a button. After attaching the tag to the card background I added a couple more buttons. All the patterned paper came from the My Mind's Eye Sleigh Bells Ring pad.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and Cutables, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI cs and buttons, Hemptique cord, May Arts twill, Copic Markers
Copics: Snowman-W00, E81; Horn-Y21, Y23, Y26; Scarf/Holly-G20, G82, G85; Gloves- R22, R24, R29, R59; Top Hat-C00, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7; Shadows-BG70, BG0000
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES278. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.