Saturday, October 18, 2014

O Holy Night

I have another Christmas card today that I created for the current Merry Monday Silent Night (#130) Challenge.

This challenge gave me a great excuse to break out my new Paper Smooches A Blessed Christmas stamp set. I stamped the angel onto Neenah Classic Crest Natural White card stock, cut out with the matching Blessed Icons Dies and colored with Copic Markers. I cut the old world city from muted gold card stock from my stash using the Paper Smooches Cityscape 1 Die. I attached both to a panel cut from October Afternoon patterned paper using a Lil Inker Designs Stitched die. The sentiment was stamped with Stampin' Up Midnight Muse ink onto a circle cut a My Favorite Things Pierced die. Both the angel and sentiment were attached with dimensional dots. Ranger Patina and Diamond Stickles were added to the angel wings.


Products: Paper Smooches stamps and dies, October Afternoon dp, Neenah cs, Ranger Stickles, My Favorite Things die, Stampin' Up ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E0000, E000, E11; Hair-YR30, YR31, Y21; Dress-B41, B91, B93; Wings-W00, E81

It's another football Saturday around here but I will definitely work in some stamping too.


My Sale Page.


9 comments:

  1. Hi nancy,

    Lovely christmas card with this cute angel!
    Xx Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Love the touches of sparkle! Wonderful "Silent Night" themed card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, what a super sweet card! Love the touches of gold on the angel's wings! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so beautiful <3 those stars look like they are really shinning

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty...I am surprised I didn't see more angels this week! Love your little cherub, she is as sweet as can be, and the scene below is wonderful too! Thanks for participating in my Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stars are so life-like and love the stamped images you used on your card! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely wonderful, and the stars look like they are shining! Stunning! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! I just love the contrast in the colors. Your angel is stunning. Great coloring and accents. If I had all these stamps, this would be my Christmas card - I just LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete